The overview show presses in the production as icons. The following
manipulations can be done now:
By choosing a date you will see:
- the utilization of a press on that day with a little bar on
the icon and
- a list of loads which are „free" this day
You can take a load from the storage (by drag and drop) and
- assign (drop) this load to a press (following has to be checked
with this function:
- Is enough „work-time" free on this press for this
- Is this load ready to be sent on this day to this press?
- Has all the necessary production steps done before?
- If these checks are okay the load becomes part of the „work-down-list".
This „work-down-list" planning queue is known production
Every DCS can pick up it's daily workload and work on it. You get
the status of the load production live an the screen of the planning
tool. So you never gone miss any detail in the production.